Pages

Sunday, June 8

Digistore Gets Even Better

If your school hasn’t registered yet then you should!
Digistore is the New Zealand gateway to a growing collection of quality learning objects and digital resources.



To stay up to date with new resources I suggest you subscribe to the monthly update – diginews.

Thanks Helen Cooper, Senior Advisor Digital Content, MOE, for your work with digistore.
Visit this link for important information including:
*Who is registered?
*What to do if you have lost your password?
*How to register?
*Snapshots of teachers using digital learning objects
*Catalogues of resources by Learning Area

1 comment:

Mel Gibb said...

Hello,

Good to catch up with you today at the edtech Mills Reef seminar. Just to let you know it was a genuine offer if you ever need a Moodle advocate.

I have two Yr 9 Science digital learning classes at Tauranga Boys' which I run almost completely using Moodle. Moodle does pretty much everything the other LMS's do and some.

I link the digistore learning object websites to my Moodle page - it means I don't need to worry about big url's. With the "advance" features I can also eliminate the need to hand out the username and password to students, it's really easy. There are some "wicked" learning objects to use in the classroom now.

No doubt I'll see you at ulearn 08' if not sooner.

Luv ya work!

Mel