Pages

Wednesday, September 15

What opportunities exist for e-learning to enhance and provide new opportunities for assessment?

I have been a real lurker in recent e-portfolio conversations, mainly because I recognised that I had some gaps in my assessment knowledge. An opportunity to develop my assessment capabilities came recently while working with Suzanne Billington – national standards adviser – University of Waikato. We facilitated a workshop around the national standards and the place of assessment for learning. This was valuable learning for me and will aid in ensuring that the decisions I make about the use of ICT are grounded in a growing understanding of effective assessment.
This voice-thread will serve as a ‘collection pot’ for my discoveries. Please feel free to contribute to its growth!

No comments: